Thursday, 12th of December, 2019
General Terms and Conditions - These apply to all orders
- To protect your privacy we will never distribute your details to third parties, unless required to do so by law.
- Charges and Payment
- All charges are exclusive of VAT, which when payable shall be paid by the Customer at a rate of 20%. (We are not currently
VAT registered and therefore do not currently charge VAT. Please be aware that this situation is likely to change in the future and
when it does all new fees, including renewals for existing products, will have VAT added at a rate of 20%.)
- We do not provide credit facilities. The only exception to this is for customers buying a web hosting account
and wishing to pay via invoice, in which case the account will usually be set up immediately, but failure to pay within
14 days will normally result in the cancellation of the account.
- We shall be entitled to charge interest in respect of late payment of any sum due under this Agreement, which
shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due until the date of payment at a rate of 8% per annum above the base rate
of the Bank of England.
- Pro-rata refunds will not be issued for any services that are cancelled before their natural expiry date.
- Setup fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- All services will be cancelled after their expiry date, unless they are renewed by the customer. We will send reminders
to your primary email address prior to the expiry of the services, but it is your responsibility to renew all services before
they expire. Failure to do so may result in a loss of data.
- On account termination all data held in your account will be deleted.
- We communicate with our customers via email and will send all communications to the email address you have given in the
"Personal Contact Details" section within your billing control panel. You agree to ensure that this address is
valid, is kept up to date and belongs to you. You should also take precautions to make sure that our messages do not get
blocked by any spam filter software you may be using.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed
or implied for the services we provide. We disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This includes data loss or corruption resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, viruses and any and all service
interruptions caused by AFS Computing and its employees.